★ experienced, ★★ knowledgeable, ★★★ strong
- Django REST Framework, Django Channels, JWT, Jinja2
- CBV (Mixins), logging with Celery (to integrate with Slack), dockerizing, documenting with Sphinx
- queryset optimization (including overriding default queryset methods and caching), multi-db managing
- knowledge about descriptors and metaclasses of python and its applications on Django models
- available to understand and analyse Django source codes
- API Server implementation
Spring Framework ★★
- Java8 features, Spring Boot, JPA (Hibernate), jUnit, Thymeleaf
- ES6, Vuex, Webpack customization, integrating with Django API server
DevOps & Etc.
- Git (git flow, github, bitbucket), Docker, Vim, AWS, Jenkins, Nginx, MySQL, Azure
- experience in Android (Java8), C89/90 (system programming, pintos), WordPress, Wowza, iOS
Devsisters Corp. (2018.05 - present)
SW Engineer in DevPlay cell
- Develop DevPlay, a platform for publishing mobile games.
Ancle, Inc. (2017.07 - 2018.05)
SW Developer in Service Development Dept
- Developed backend of several web sites with Spring framework.
- Managed relocating operating server to Azure computing instance and introduced Docker based server managing process.
- Developed in-company HRM system by using Django.
- Led an in-company study group, "Black Workers", and presented lectures on git, regex, functional programming in Java, OOP, and Docker.
- Used various languages and frameworks by demand such as iOS(Swift), WordPress(PHP), jQuery(JS), and etc.
TalkYou (2017.12 - present)
Full-stack developer and service maintainer
- Developed RESTful API server by using DRF.
- Developed web app by using Vue.js.
- Used AWS and Docker (setting up with ECS) for deployment environment and CI/CD with Jenkins.
Startup and Concentrated Programming Camp (2017.06 - 2017.07)
Participant in which hosted by KAIST and BonAngels, Inc.
One Two Three, Inc. (2015.07 - 2015.08)
Internship provided by KAIST CUOP Program (Company-University Cooperation)
2013 - present, undergraduate
2010 - 2012, highschool
Voithru (2017.09 - 2017.10)
Full-stack developer (excluding web design)
- Automated lecture transcription service which uses Google Speech API.
- Developed web app by using Vue.js with Audio API and WebSocket API.
- Developed web server by using DRF, Django Channels, and gRPC.
KAIST USC Website (2016.05 - present)
Full-stack developer (excluding web design) @ https://student.kaist.ac.kr
- Website of KAIST Undergraduate Student Council developed by Django.
- Ported KAIST SSO implementation of Django to Python3 and applied it.
- I18n fully supported for international students.
Nationwide Students' Vote Competition on 19th Presidential Election (2017.05)
Full-stack developer (excluding web design) @ https://univote.kr
Korean: 제19대 대선 전국 대학생 투표대항전
- Proof shot uploading platform which shows voting ranking of each university to encourage students to participate on the 19th Korean presidential election.
- DRF and Angular2 are used.
- About 2,600 students participated in total. (http://news.joins.com/article/21540856)
Open Source Contributions
- [Improvement] Webpack Doc (webpack/webpack.js.org)
- [L10N] Webpack Korea (webpack-korea/webpack.js.org)
- [Documentation] Django REST Framework (encode/django-rest-framework)
- [Bugfix] Apache Common Math (apache/commons-math)
- [L10N] Linux Mint Applets (linuxmint/cinnamon-spices-applets)
- [Improvement] KAIST SSOv3 in Django for Python3 (hangpark/DJANGO4KAIST)
See https://github.com/hangpark for more information.
- English - Intermediate
- Korean - Advanced
- Solving social problems with IT technologies
- Dev talks and discussions
- Learning good architectures and designs
- Automation of development process for more efficient work flow